It was only a few years ago when both hubby and I were looking at each other and groaning, "When can we get RID of this car seat?!" And now, just look at what my UPS buddy delivered - another ONE!
I never thought I'd be so excited to strap one of these into my momma-wheels again! Plus, after a few difficult days sulking about delayed travel, this was the perfect reminder that one day very soon there's gonna be another little dumpling riding around with us! Off to church on Sunday or maybe to take big sis & big bro to school, perhaps an errand or quick stop for groceries, and later, a spring hillcountry roadtrip to 'oooh & ahhhh' over the first bluebonnets! Maybe he'll even enjoy strolling around the farmer's market with me! Precious Nicholas, oh the places we'll go!
Nope, we haven't received any notice or insight about the specific date he'll come home forever, but in the meantime, we're gettting ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment