It's official - the Ream Team is traveling to China on Friday, October 14, and "GOTCHA DAY" for precious Nicholas is Monday, October 17th! It's crazy to believe that in just 12 days, I'm gonna get to hold & hug & squeeze & kiss my sweet Sprout!!!
Thank you so much for your persistant prayers these last months! But please, don't stop now! While we may have climbed the paperwork mountain of adoption, I'm looking from its summit to what lies ahead (and long travels, basic trust, language learning, and culture changes, begin in the first days!). Here's what I am praying for over these coming weeks. I'd be so honored if you would join me as I seek the LORD for:
1. Travelling mercies...restful flights...easy connections...no missing luggage...
2. My time is multiplied & productive while attempting to organize, pack, and prepare everything before we leave....
3. Good health, strong tummies, & surpressed allergies....
4. Ease of language & translation for Nicholas and for us - somehow, that we all can 'understand' and communicate despite the fact that our languages are so very different....
5. All fear is bound and never present; that peace & comfort & love are always evident....
And most importantly, please pray that our hearts & minds will remain open, receptive, & obedient to whatever God has waiting for each of us on this incredible journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment